Monday, September 26, 2011

Really bad and emotional day

Today is clear fluids only. It is really hard. I am really needing chocolate and junk food. I am super emotional and when I get like this I always turn to food as my comfort. Now that I can not have food right now, I feel lost and alone. My stress level is sky high and there is nothing I can do about it. I know this is only temporary but it is so hard.

I only have 38 hours to go until I have my surgery. I am getting very nervous and scared and excited all at the same time. There is just so many emotions going through me right now and I don't have my crutch anymore. It is a good thing, but hard to get used to. I have lost 7 pounds since the 18th when I started my liquid diet, 14 since I was placed in the bariatric program in May. It is not as much weight as I would have liked, but it is still 14 pounds gone. My jeans are a little looser already and that is a good thing. I will try to post the evening after my surgery and let you all know how I am, if not then, I will post by Friday evening. So here I am, saying so long to the old me and bring on the REAL me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment