Tuesday, September 20, 2011


Well, today is day 3 of my liquid diet. I lost 4 pounds on day one and 2 pounds on day 2. I will not lie to you guys, this is hard! I have banned myself from the kitchen as much as possible. Making food for the kids kills me. I keep thinking "One bite will not kill me" and I am right, 1 bite would not hurt, but I know I would not stop at 1. So Sunday I had 1 scrambled egg for brunch with my string cheese. 1 protein drink, TONS of sugarfree Popsicles and water. Monday I had 3 protein drinks, poweraid, an egg and a cheese stick. So far today it is cheese, 2 protein drinks and tea with splenda. I am still hungry. My body is in shock and this has caused my vertigo to act up. I am super tired but have a 2 1/2 yr old at home and can not just stop and rest.

I really wish my husband could work from home, it would help so much. But this will all get better in time and it is totally worth it. I just have to stick it out till the end. And then the end, becomes a new beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment